Join us for our weekly women’s BIBLE STUDIES and UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Bible study every Wednesday morning at 9:00 A.M. in the church library.
- White Cross Meetings: Usually the third Tuesday of each month, 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- October 7th, 5:15 PM Ladies annual FCWM meeting-election of officers and program.
- November 18th -Ingathering & Smorgasbord following morning service.
- November 21st, 7 PM Thanksgiving Service
- December 2nd, 6:30 PM Ladies Annual Christmas Supper and program
Who are we?
Love One Another. “And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic all-purpose garment. Never be without it. Let the peace of Christ keep you in tune with each other, in step with each other. And cultivate thankfulness. Let the Word of Christ–the Message–have the run of the house. Give it plenty of room in your lives. Instruct and direct one another using good common sense. And sing, sing your hearts out to God!” Col. 3:14-16
What you can expect:
- to be included (you belong here)
- to be protected (this is a safe place)
- to receive grace (no one here is perfect)
- to be encouraged (by God’s Word and God’s fammily)
- to be instructed in wise living (God’s Word is our lifeline)
- to be mentored, nurtured and nourished in love (older and younger women together)
We exists to:
- Promote and assist in the ministry of Westmark Evangelical Free Church.
- Support home and overseas missions through prayer, finances, and practical assistance.
- Host special events to inspire women/men and touch hearts
- Walking beside, caring and encouraging one another
Westmark Women’s Ministries Leadership Team:
SERVING CIRCLES: If you are interested in being a part of a serving circle please contact one of our ministry leaders. This is a fun way to meet other women while serving one another.
Service Ministry: Mary Wallander & Stephanie Edgren.
Special Events Ministry: Bonnie Hahn, Rogene Samuelson, Jan Hoeln.
White Cross/Missions Ministry: Judy Nelson & Donna Boggs
Bible Studies Ministries: Wendy Hellum
Prayer Ministry: Betty Isaacson
Nominating Committee: Jan Holen, Susan Johnson, Jill Luther, Marlene Blythe as advisor.
Decorating Committee: Renee Davis and Wendy Hellum